Corrugated and Self-Sealing Mailing Envelopes
Benefits of Mailing Envelopes and Mailing Bags
- Product protection, especially convenient for fragile items
- A professional appearance
- The ability to be custom printed in large quantities
- Availability in a variety of sizes, types, styles, and cushioning options
The Right Fit Matters
Types of Mailing Bags and Envelopes
- Bubble Mailers – These are one of the lightest protective envelopes out there. We carry Kraft Self-Seal, Kraft Heat-Seal, and White Self-Seal bubble mailers.
- Corrugated Envelopes – Give the extra protection needed for valuable flat items such as photos.
Flat mailers – Convenient and easy to use, these mailers are also environmentally friendly.
- Jiffy Rigi Bag Mailers – With a laminated fiberboard construction, these bags protect from folds, bends, and creases. They provide padded protection for contents while also being lightweight.
- Padded Mailers – These provide good shock absorption and damage protection.
- Paper Envelopes – We carry a large assortment of types and sizes, including business, inter-department, self-seal, redi-seal, and clasp.
- Plastic Mailing Bags and Plastic Mailing Envelopes – These give simple and effective protection. Being lightweight, they are a very cost-effective way to send documents and items. They’re also water resistant.
- Poly Mailers and Envelopes – These strong polyethylene mailers are water resistant, protecting products from moisture. They’re also highly durable, providing resistance to punctures and tears.
- Tamper Resistant Mailers – These mailers provide the extra security necessary when sending highly confidential documents, protecting them from any unauthorized openings.
And we have a whole lot more! Contact us today to learn more about these and the other products we have.