Custom Label Printing
Custom labels can be a great option for businesses seeking a solution for functional challenges and improving their branding. These versatile and durable pressure-sensitive labels can be applied as shipping labels, bottling labels, nutritional print, packaging sealing, bar code tags, in-store branding, and more.
Brown & Pratt offers over 2,000 stock dies to choose from for your custom printed labels. Shapes available, such as circle labels, rectangular labels, square labels, and specialty label shapes allow you to pick a design that suits your needs and design expectations.
You may also purchase a custom die for more specialized label needs if we do not already have it available. Just speak to your helpful Brown & Pratt custom label specialist to determine your ideal label shape and size. We will then work with you to determine whether a die in our inventory will meet your specific needs or if a custom die is the best solution.
Our label offerings include versatile options for customization such as color, cut, material, and the type of adhesive used. Our options available include:
- Ideal label size?
- White Label, Colored Label, or something else?
- Preferred Shape – Circle, Oval, Square, Rectangular, custom shape, or something else?
- Removable or permanent label?
- Seeing your artwork is not required but will assist us in counseling you throughout this process and quoting most accurately for you.
- Butt Cut
- Fan Folded
- Solid Foil
- Thermal Transfer
- Direct Transfer
Have a more specialized label design need? Contact us – we’re happy to work with you to determine the best solution for your business.
Custom Label Order Size
Brown & Pratt specializes in all order sizes, from short runs to large run orders. Most small labels are the most cost-effective with a minimum order of 1,000 labels, but your account representative will work with you to determine your ideal quantity.
Our typical custom printed label quoting breaks are:
- Use the following as a general guideline for bag thickness
- Economical packaging and lightweight products: 1 to 1.25 mil bags
- Storing, shipping, or displaying everyday items: 1.5 to 2 mil bags
- Protecting and supporting heavy or abrasive items: 3 to 4 mil bags
- Total protection for heavy items: 6 mil bags