Promote Your Brand with Custom Printed Bags by Brown & Pratt
If you have done any online shopping lately, you have no doubt noticed an increasing number of items arriving in a variety of plastic mailer bags. If you realize it’s time for your company to up its look and promote its brand with custom printed bags, we invite you to explore this page to see how Brown & Pratt can meet your needs. Give us a call at 888-353-1664 to discuss your options for moving forward!
- COMPETITIVE PRICES!
- TOP QUALITY BAGS AND PRINT!
- INDUSTRY LEADING BAG DESIGN SPECIALISTS!
Last-Touch Brand Promotion Through Custom Printed Bags
Customers go online to order a product from you and then wait for it to arrive at their home. Naturally, the product has to be placed inside some other container in order to ship it or mail it. It could be a box, or in other cases, a poly mailer bag. You could use a plain poly mailer bag, which might be the least expensive option, but if you do, you’re missing out on a key opportunity to reinforce, extend, and promote your brand. Custom printing your brand onto that bag makes much more sense.
Plastic bags for customer merchandise in a retail setting are often saved for various uses, so the branding message lasts longer than you might think, and it acts as a walking billboard for your company whenever it’s used. Smart companies take advantage of this additional advertising opportunity as part of their overall marketing plans and strategies. Your company may need different plastic bags for a variety of purposes.
There’s a Plastic Bag for a Wide Range of Applications
The poly mailer bags mentioned above are just one example of how your company might use that particular form of plastic bag. The same goes for plastic bags used to put purchased items into, for the customer to then carry out of a retail store and into the public where anyone they run into will notice your company’s branding. There are also different special events, trade association conferences, and other meetings where your company should use branded bags for promotional purposes, such as handing out sample products or information about your company. Whatever goal you have in mind, you can bet there’s a bag for it, and Brown & Pratt can custom print your branding onto it.
Plastic Bag Styles Available Through Brown & Pratt for Custom Printing
The bag choices we’re talking about are plastic bags made of polypropylene, polyethylene, non-woven polypropylene, or even a biodegradable material. If we were to add up all the different sizes and styles available in our selection, this list would include more than 2,000 items! However, just to give you an idea, here are the main styles we have available:
- Lay-Flat: Flat poly bags are FDA approved for a wide range of purposes, including food, electronic components, medical implements, and more.
- Single-Thickness Die–Cut bags are best used in retail establishments for smaller merchandise items that are not heavy.
- Patch-Handle bags are multipurpose shopping bags suitable for jewelry, clothing, gift items, and trade show promotions.
- Drawstring Tote bags keep contents secure, are easy to open and close, and make the bag easy to tie or hang onto.
- Poly Mailer bags are lightweight to save on shipping costs while being durable enough to protect their contents during shipping and mailing.
- Gusseted Tote: Their tucked-in pleat allows the bag to expand to provide greater capacity. They are also called flat-bottomed bags.
- Fold-Over Die-Cut bags have reinforced tops in order to handle retail merchandise that is slightly heavier.
- Snap Handle Tote bags are common at trade shows, seminars, promotional events, and also for retail merchandise.
- T-Shirt bags are the classic two-handled bags commonly used in grocery stores, take-out orders by restaurants, and many retail stores.
Reusable Tote bags are widely considered the best durable option for those who want to get many uses out of a bag.
Customization Considerations with Printed Bags
There are tons of options, so you should explore what is available and ensure you choose the product that is going to best suit your patrons. Besides the style of the bag, a few things to consider when choosing your custom printed bags include the following:
- Color: Custom printed bags are created using an advanced color matching system and a printing plate designed just for your company. Most custom orders have an initial one-time cost for making the plate so that future bag orders can be as efficient as possible.
- Inks: Custom printed plastic bags are made with water-based flexographic inks. The ink’s adhesion is durable enough to withstand the wear-and-tear of a mailing bag, retail bag, or other bag faces. We can customize the overall color of your bag, as wellas the ink color. We use the Pantone Matching System (PMS) to ensure the color match is accurate on every bag we print.
- Thickness: Custom bags are available in a variety of thicknesses. Your bag’s thickness should be based on the weight of the items being contained, as well as how puncture resistant you want the bag to be. Economical packaging and lightweight products: 1 to 1.25 mil bags; Storing, shipping, or displaying everyday items: 1.5 to 2 mil bags; Protecting and supporting heavy or abrasive items: 3 to 4 mil bags; Total protection for heavy items: 6 mil bags.
- Bulk Buying: Buying custom bags in bulk often substantially reduces the cost. Companies requiring ongoing bulk orders of bags can receive custom designs at a significant discount because they are committing to a long-term relationship with Brown & Pratt.
Custom Manufacturing and Custom Printing For Your Unique Bag
Custom manufacturing allows you to choose a unique shape, handle, and size. Anything can be custom manufactured with your specific needs and requirements in mind. To select the right bag, first, ask yourself what is going to be placed in it. With that information, we can guide you toward selecting the correct thickness, bag size, handle style, and film type.
In addition to the standard polypropylene and polyethylene films, we offer the increasingly popular biodegradable option for our custom printed poly bags, as well as reusable options such as non-woven polypropylene bags for those who want a more eco-friendly alternative to the traditional plastic bag.
Brown & Pratt made its debut in 1954 and has been providing custom printed packaging services for a broad cross-section of industries ever since, including restaurants, manufacturers, medical companies, warehousing and distribution, retailers, laundry and dry-cleaning establishments, and more. It’s time for your business to extend its brand with custom printed bags for any and all purposes, and we’re ready to help. Give us a call at 888-353-1664 to start perfecting your brand!
If you don’t see the bag style you are looking for on our site, please call us! We have more styles available – and we’ll help you find precisely what you need.