Custom Printed Plastic Poly Mailer Bags Extend the Reach of Your Brand
“Never judge a book by its cover” may be good advice when it comes to people, but every time your company mails packages to customers, you can bet those consumers are judging the cover wrapped around your products – your packaging. This is one case where looks really do matter! And what many companies have yet to fully leverage is the branding power of custom printed poly mailer bags. If you’re shipping products to customers and your mailer bags aren’t artfully branded, then you’re missing out on a truly powerful way to extend the reach of your company’s brand and stand out in your target market.
As e-commerce continues to grow in popularity, retail businesses are shipping more orders to customers than ever:
- Poly mailer bags made of polyethylene plastic have become a go-to method for shipping products to consumers.
- They’re lightweight enough to not add to shipping costs, yet they are durable (tear-resistant) and also water-resistant.
- The tape strip closure provides a permanent seal, and they can also be made with re-open tape strips.
- If your products are fragile, we also offer poly mailer bags with bubble lining, which is also lightweight and does not increase shipping costs.
Now imagine how you can design artwork to be printed on this packaging – your company’s logo, your website, a special message to the customer, a QR code that sends them to a landing page of your website with a special offer or discount, a hashtag that leads them to social media campaigns, contests, and offers – the possibilities are endless!
Details on Color Printing for Custom Poly Mailer Bags
Brown & Pratt has been custom printing packaging since 1954, and we’re ready to help you take your company’s branding to the next level with custom printed poly mailer bags. We make extending the impact of brands at an affordable price with custom printed poly mailer bags as easy as possible for our customers.
- Color: We can custom print in up to eight colors on one or both sides of a bag, as long as a minimum quantity is ordered.
- Quantity: For one- or two-color printed bags, a minimum order of 3,000 bags is required, but we offer significant price breaks on orders of 5,000, 10,000 or 15,000.
- Base Color: Our poly mailer bags are white to better show a business’s printed message.
- Turnaround: Timeframes vary from week to week depending on how busy we are, but we do our best to provide a realistic timeframe for producing your custom poly shipping bags. With new artwork that hasn’t been used before, be sure to allow an additional 3-5 days for the artwork proof approval process.
We can make your custom printed poly mailer bags in the size you need. Our standard bag sizes are listed below:
- 6″ x 9″ + 2″
- 7″ x 10″ + 2″
- 9″ x 12″ + 2″
- 10″ x 13″ + 2″
- 10″ x 15.5″ + 2″
- 12″ x 15.5″ + 2″
- 14″ x 17″ + 2″
- 14″ x 19″ + 2″
- 19″ x 24″ + 2″
Do Custom Printed Poly Mailer Bags Make a Difference in Branding?
You might wonder if something as simple as custom printed poly mailer bags can really make much of a difference when it comes to your brand relative to all your other marketing efforts. The short answer to this question is YES! Check out these statistics from research presented at a conference of the Contract Packaging Association:
- More than 50% of web consumers say they’ll make additional purchases from a business that uses above-average or premium packaging.
- Nearly 40% say they regularly share packaging that is interesting on social media.
This is where the branding impact of custom printed poly mailer bags can really shine. Come up with the right visually compelling design and your simple mailer bag is transformed into something people share to their social media networks, raising brand awareness in a ripple effect while at the same time increasing the loyalty of customers who made the purchase.
When you think about the time and effort you put into building your company’s brand, why wouldn’t you put that branding right on the packaging you use to ship products to your customers? It just makes good business sense. When viewed from this perspective, it’s not about whether you can afford to have custom printed poly mailer bags – it’s realizing you can’t afford not having them!