Everything your company does needs to reinforce your brand, and this extends beyond product design to include the packaging for the product as well as the box in which it is shipped. In other words, it’s not just what’s inside the package that counts—the entire experience needs to be branded for your customer, starting with placing your logo on everything they see, including the box used to deliver the order. This is how you make your mark. Custom printing your boxes with Brown & Pratt will ensure you make the right impression with every order and every delivery. Ecommerce business and online shopping are on the rise faster than ever before, which means now is the time to reinforce and extend your branding to this additional touchpoint with customers.
Professional Custom Printed Boxes at Competitive Prices
At Brown & Pratt, we’ve been helping businesses of all industries get the custom packaging and shipping supplies they need since 1954. We’ve kept up with both evolving client needs and ever-changing technologies to deliver solutions with the rapid turnaround times needed in today’s fast-paced online ecommerce landscape. We meet your needs with a combination of professional design, competitive pricing, and top-notch customer service. And when we say “custom” we mean it! We don’t sell one-size-fits all solutions. Every solution we deliver to your business is customized to meet your unique needs. Call us at 317-353-1664 to learn what we can do for your business!
Your Brand, Your Box, No Minimum Order
Whether your business is large or small, an online e-commerce operation or a brick-and-mortar shop, if you ship product, we can custom print the cardboard boxes you need—and we never require a minimum order. However, the way our competitive wholesale pricing works, you do get price breaks with larger orders. Our corrugated cardboard box pricing comes down when you order gets into the range of 250-300 boxes. We also understand the need for rapid turnaround and carefully manage our orders to make sure we can deliver your custom printed boxes when you need them. In our approach, you’re not just a customer and we’re not just a vendor, we’re both partners committed to each other’s success. Custom printing boxes with your logo and other brand messaging may not seem like the most important piece of your business branding but based on our experience and what we’ve heard from many clients over the years, it’s more important than you think!
Custom Shipping Box Types
Brown & Pratt boxes are built for durability to ensure your products arrives safely and undamaged to your customer. Among our most reliable popular products are the following types of cardboard boxes:
- RSC Shipping Box: The “regular slotted container” (RSC) is the industry standard that comes in a stunning array of sizes and configurations. In fact, we can build any RSC box to your specifications! Check out our How to Measure a Custom Printed Box page for more information. RSC boxes all have those recognizable outer flaps that meet in the center and are typically sealed with taped to keep the box securely closed. Custom printing on RSC boxes puts your brand front and center for your customers when they receive the package.
- Tuck Top Mailer Box: Sturdy and stylish, these boxes are easy to open—and are a great way to display your products. These are the boxes that have an extended outer flap with a lip that tucks down inside the box to close it.
- Deluxe Mailer Box: When you want to really wow your customers, these boxes are the way to go. They have a thicker weight and allow for the use of bold color that makes a big impression. It differs from the tuck top box with its “roll over front tuck” in which the lip, rather than tucking down inside the box, rolls over the front and is secured with tabs that fit into slots on the front. This type of box may also feature dust flaps on each side of the lid that tuck down inside the sides of the box, thus creating a more complete seal around the outer edges of the lid.
Need something different than what’s listed above? Learn more about other types of boxes we offer for custom printing on our Commercial Custom Printed Box Styles page!
The Technical Side of the Right Printing Process for Custom Boxes
What kind of printing process goes into the design and printing of custom cardboard boxes? The most basic choice is between flexographic printing and digital printing, driven largely by the quantity needed.
- Industrial Run Flexographic Printing: This is the most cost-effective method for custom printed boxes. Flexographic printing utilizes crisp, water-based inks and allows for either one-color or two-color design—perfect for a logo and text. It produces a clean, matte image on each box. The printing happens as the box itself is being made (manufactured in-line). Depending on the print, carton size, and style, these boxes sometimes require a cutting die. Taking machine setup into consideration allows us to create pricing breaks for larger quantities. This kind of offer typically starts at 500 pieces and continues for orders of 750, 1000, 1250, and so on.
- Digital Post-Printing: If you only need a small quantity, then digital printing might be the best choice for you. A post-printed box means your boxes are built and inked one-at-a-time. There are lower upfront costs and it allows for individual printing on hand-crafted cartons. Similar to an inkjet printer, this method can easily be completed in smaller production runs. This can lead to a higher per-piece price but helps you avoid bigger upfront costs. Depending on your budget and needs, this can be a great solution.
For more information about our printing processes, be sure to visit the following pages on the Brown & Pratt website:
- Printing Inks for Custom Printed Boxes
- Printing Methods
- Artwork Specifications for Custom Printed Boxes
- Tools Used for Custom Printed Boxes
Close the Loop on Your Advertising and Branding
In the customer’s buying journey, one of the final steps is when your company’s product arrives to their doorstep. If you want to close the loop on your branding efforts, that shipping box should carry your brand with purpose. Custom printed boxes by Brown & Pratt will get the job done with professional-grade quality and excellence in customer service. Call us at 317-353-1664 to discuss your needs and ask any questions you may have—we’re here to help!